Dapplegrey 7.6.1 - another Mac OS release version like 7.5, 7.5.1, and 7.6 in the past
- Frameskip settings has been fixed.
- Because Toolbox Games and Applications listings are lost, they will be refreshed. So if you made some changes to these listings, unfortunately you'll need to reset them.
- Unfortunately, this version is not code-signed yet. Please do a right-click on this application to run it.
Dapplegrey 7.6 - DOSBox Staging Git Support
- DOSBox Staging Git will be recognized now
- GLShader (to be used by DOSBox SVN and Staging)
- Better DOSBox-X handling
- Some DOSBox-Staging options has been included as well (machine=cga_mono, GLShader, renderer)
Dapplegrey 7.5.1 - Genre "Graphics adventure"
When the genre "Graphic adventure" is chosen, its games will be listed now as well.
Dapplegrey 7.5 - Remembering Keyboardlayout now
- Selected keyboard layout finally will be remembered now, lo longer being reset to "USA" at every start of Dapplegrey.
- In the Dapplegrey internal Help System, the contacting options has been revised
(how to get in touch with the Dapplegrey programmer) .
Dapplegrey 7.4.2 - Bug fix update
- Fixes in the Machine Options window (Video Memory settings related to DOSBox-X)
- Displaying favorites should now work w/o showing the beachball.
- From Drives C: sheet window, displaying and opening DOS text files should work again.
Dapplegrey PAD file - new location
Dapplegrey now has its own entry in the official PAD repository hosted by AppVisor. To get updates on this application, in the future please refer to http://repository.appvisor.com/info/app-34006901f75f/Dapplegrey_pad.xml